MarketScalper Pro V5.5 + Bonus Trade Builder
This listing is for MarketScalper PRO plug-in for Metatrader 4 (and 5). It includes ALL of the features shown below.
- One of the most advanced and profitable scalping (turning-point detection) algorithms on the market.
- Specifically developed to identify and trade turning-points, swings, and retracements.
- Very simple to use: drop it onto a chart, select a trading mode, and receive signals/alerts.
- 4 trading modes for all money management and risk appetite styles: Aggressive, High-Probability, Balanced, and even Manual if you feel like taking the indicator off autopilot.
- Trade any market (FOREX, futures, CFDs, stocks, etc) at any time frame – MarketScalper PRO automatically adapts.
- Stay constantly in the market by receiving audio, arrow, pop-up, and email alerts every time turning points are detected.
- All alerts and signals (including arrows) issued by MarketScalper NEVER REPAINT, as they are confirmed by the program beforehand. What you see on screenshots is real-time indicator performance.
- Fully customize the appearance of arrow signals to fit any template: choose from 9 different types, and hundreds of colors.
- Like all my other indicators, MarketScalper PRO has been thoroughly tested for profitability. It passed all tests, and performed very strongly, especially with lower time frames (1-60min).
ONE PLUG-IN, 4 MODES, ENDLESS OPPORTUNITIES
FOREX and most other markets range approximately 80% of the time. Statistically speaking, that is a very large figure, and one definitely worth capitalizing on. That statistic is what gave me the idea to create a highly specialized indicator that takes advantage of those bountiful market opportunities. I’m not selling a robot or an automated trading system as I firmly believe that each trading strategy is as unique as the trader who uses it. Nor am I going to promise or guarantee any unrealistic returns. However, I am offering a very effective trading tool that caters to your money and risk management style, and seeks out ranging, swinging, and retracing market behavior.
MarketScalper PRO comes programmed with 4 modes: Aggressive, High-Probability, Balanced, and Manual.
This is for those traders looking to take more risk, but also scalp higher rewards. The algorithm scans for turning-points more aggressively and therefore identifies them more frequently. If you trade often, and like excitement, this is for you.
The indicator only looks for price behavior that has the highest statistical probability of becoming a turning point (or a retracement, swing etc). You miss out on few trades, but you also reduce your risk. If you like minimal risk, and are patient, then this mode will suit you well.
The best of both worlds. This is my favorite, and indicator’s default setting. It combines reasonable risk and maximum return on investment. Most users trade with this setting.
If for some reason the first 3 indicator modes do not fit your market or time frame, don’t worry, there’s a mode for that too! Manual mode lets you define custom settings to fit your specific trading portfolio, strategy, and style. Two simple settings, Range and Sensitivity, give you the complete control over MarketScalper PRO’s behavior. One targets the magnitude of the price range, the other, risk.
The example below is manually configured for narrow range and more aggressive behavior. If you traded each signal with just 10-pip take profit…well you get the point.
MODE MANAGEMENT AND BACKTESTING
MarketScalper PRO issues real-time alerts but also draws all of the historic arrow signals based on selected mode, allowing for easy visual backtesting.
Furthermore, MarketScalper PRO comes bundled with a trading dashboard, which keeps track of mode (and related settings) currently being applied, making referencing a split-second effort.
SET-UP AND OPERATION
MarketScalper PRO takes only a minute to install, and is very easy and intuitive to use.
- To install the plug-in, just drop it into your Metatrader indicator directory, and launch Metatrader.
- Simply enter 1,2,3 in the first field to select Aggressive, High-Probability, or Balanced mode, or set Manual to true to unlock Range and Sensitivity. The latter 2 settings let you customize the indicator to suit any market, any time frame, any strategy.
- Once a turning point is detected, MarketScalper PRO will issue a signal via arrow, audio, and pop-up alert. All alerts are always issued on confirmation, on a candlestick, bar or line once the period closes, and never repaint.
You may additionally set up Email alerts, an option which delivers all signals right to your inbox.
- (optional) Use multiple instances of MarketScalper PRO, each with a different mode, if your trading strategy demands it. For example, you could use a high-probability mode instance to open trades, and aggressive mode to close.